Friday, February 28, 2014

FRIENDS

Hi, and glad you stopped by!

My best friend (CG) and I have been best friends for almost 30 years.  We met in the Army, and despite living in different places around the world, the miles did not keep us apart, and still don't.

I made this card to honor her this week for our Saturday Paper a la Mode Challenge over at The Outlawz.  Our sponsor this week is Kaboodle Bug Designs, and this Lucky Charm digi is one of theirs.  I colored it with Copics.  I was trying to work on getting my shadowing a bit better, and I think I did one of the best jobs I've ever done with Copics.  I think CG will really like this!


Thanks again for stopping by to visit me.  Hugs and blessings to you!

1 comment:

  1. Theresa, your coloring gave the image so much dimension! Really great! Love your card design, DP, and cute little stars, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love - it makes my heart sing when I hear from my lovely friends!